Modifications Lawyer Near Macomb County, MI

Unhappy With a Family-Related Court Order? Partner With a Modifications Lawyer

Near Macomb County, MI and the Surrounding Areas

Court orders are used in many divorce and family law cases. In a divorce, the court may order one party to pay alimony or child support. Court orders also determine child custody and visitation arrangements for divorced parents. If you are unsatisfied with the terms of your court order, you can petition for a modification with the help of an experienced lawyer at Artisan Legal Services, PLLC. Attorney Dynah assists and represents clients seeking parenting plan modifications, child support modifications, and spousal support modifications. She works with clients in Macomb County, MI and the surrounding areas.  

Petition for a Child Custody/Parenting Plan Modification

If you and the other parent can agree on a modification to your parenting plan, you can easily file the change with the court. However, if there is a dispute, you will both have to appear in court and present your case to a judge who will determine whether or not to accept the modification. These are some valid reasons to hire a lawyer to help you petition for a custody/parenting plan modification: 

  • You feel that the child isn’t safe with the other parent 
  • One parent is moving closer or further from the other parent 
  • One parent’s work schedule has changed 
  • The current parenting time schedule isn’t being followed  
  • The family situation has changed 
  • The child has expressed wishes to change the arrangement  

Petition for a Child Support Modification

Either parent can petition to modify their child support order. This modification may be accepted when there has been a significant financial change in either parent’s life, such as losing a job, getting incarcerated, or even getting a promotion. If you and your ex-spouse can’t agree about the modification, you’ll have to attend a court hearing and present your case to a judge. If you want professional assistance and representation in your child support modification case, contact Artisan Legal Services, PLLC today.  


Attorney Dynah advises and represents clients in the following Michigan counties:  


  • Wayne County, MI 
  • Oakland County, MI 
  • Macomb County, MI 
  • Washtenaw County, MI 
  • Eaton County, MI
  • Wayne, MI
  • Oakland, MI
  • Macomb, MI
  • Monroe, MI
  • Livingston, MI
  • Eaton, MI
  • Ingham, MI
  • Jackson, MI
  • Washtenaw, MI

Strong Cases Built On The Law & Facts

How can we help you?

Call 313-451-6790 to schedule a free consultation.

Artisan Legal Services, PLLC

Dearborn Office: 3200 Greenfield Rd, Suite 300, Dearborn, MI 48120

Olivet Office: 205 N. Main Street, Olivet, MI 49076

The information contained on this website is presented for informational and marketing purposes only and is not to be understood as legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice respecting your individual needs. Artisan Legal Services, PLLC looks forward to speaking with you about your particular needs. Please note, however, that the mere act of contacting our firm does not create an attorney-client relationship. As a result, you should never send any confidential information to our office until a Representation Agreement has been signed by both you and Artisan Legal Services, PLLC.